Schnepf Farms Coupons, Savings and Theme Park Description for 2013
Schnepf Farms located in Queen Creek, Arizona( approximately 50 miles southeast of Phoenix) thrives to educate thousands of school children about the importance of agriculture.
Owners Mark and Carrie Schnepf open their home to thousand of families each year in an effort to educate and entertain with events throughout the year. Almost a quarter of a million people come to Schnepf Farms to enjoy seasonal festivals, jazz, good food and fresh fruits and vegetables. They also offer wedding services.
Bring your children and let them pick their own fruits and vegetables or visit the country store. Schnepf Farms is one of the only truly educational theme parks left in the nation.
Schnepf Farms Mission Statement: To provide quality family entertainment in a safe farm setting. To educate and inform the public on Arizona agriculture. Our goal is preserve not only a little history of our farming community of Queen Creek, but preserve a true family farm, our home.
Current Schnepf Farms Printable Coupons and Savings for 2013
Starts: May 18, 2013 @ 7:30 am
Ends: May 27, 2013 @ 4:00 pm
Place: 24810 S. Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
May 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th, 27th (Memorial Day)
- Peachy Contests: Peach pit spit & peach pie eating 11am grass area by main stage
- Peachy Hay rides to and from the Peach Orchards for picking (Mother Nature determines ripeness and what peaches are available.)
- Peachy Entertainment: May 18th & 19th Walt Richardson & the Morning Star Band 9am to 1pm
Starts: July 4, 2013 @ 8:00 am
The Town of Queen Creek 4th of July Celebration
sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Queen Creek
- Admission $15 per car
- wristbands can be purchase for unlimited access to the bounces houses & water slide.
- Tickets for other rides are $1 each and vary from $2 to $7 per ride, depending on the ride.
FIREWORKS CELEBRATION BEGINS AT APPROXIMATELY AT 9:15
- No coolers are allowed into the farm and alcohol products are forbiddon
- 100% of proceeds benefits the Kiwanis Club of Queen Creek and it various charities
- There are many food , drink & craft vendors located around the grounds
Starts: October 3, 2013 @ 10:00 am
Ends: October 27, 2013 @ 9:00 pm
Place: 24810 S. Rittenhouse Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85242,
Hours: Thursday – Sunday the entire month of October.
Thursday & Sunday 10am to 9pm
Friday & Saturday 10am to 10pm
Admission: $16 per person Discount Tickets for $14 available at any FRY’S
- hay rides, carousel, 4 acres corn maze, 10 acre corn maze, miniature golf, flying farmer ride, country road rally, jumping pillows, petting zoo, honeybee adventure, swinging lady bugs, climbing wall, roller coaster, witch mountain giant slide, tennis ball launch, lil farmers play yard, bon fires, marshmallow roasting, frisbee extreme dog show, BMX show, Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races and fireworks Friday and Saturday nights.
- Extra Costs: Train ride ($3), Food ($3-$14), Crafts ($3-$15), Pumpkins ($3-$15), Pony Rides ($4-$6)
Click here to learn more!